In this short video I explain that we offer a free book called Property Damage Guide for a Connecticut Car Accident.

If you are in a car accident in Connectict, you will likely have to deal with your property damage claim.  In the book, we answer frequently asked questions about the process, and offer a few suggestions for handling your claim.

If you have been in a car accident in Connecticut, and have suffered personal injuries then that claim will be handled separately from your property damage claim.  We are here to help.  Contact the lawyers at The Bartinik Law Firm, P.C., 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticuct at 860-445-8521 or toll free at 888-717-4211.

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut