In this video we describe how a victim of a drunk driver can get a copy of the police report from the police.  When you are a victim of a drunk driver in Southeastern, Connecticut you will have the rigth to bring a civil case against the drunk driver for personal inuries you sustained in the car crash.  You have the right to a copy of the police report under General Statute 14-227i.

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut