In this video I explain your rights when you have a car crash on the job.  When you are in a car accident in Connecticut and you are also working, you have the right to file a civil lawsuit agains the drive who is at fault, and you also have the right to file a Worker's Compensation claim seeking Worker's Compensation benefits.  

If you have been a car accident and have questions about whether you also have rights under the Worker's Compensation Act contact The Bartinik Law Firm, P.C., 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut at 860-445-8521 or toll free at 888-717-4211.

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut