In this video I explain what is the Worker's Compensation lien and who it will affect you if you are in a car accident in Connecticut.  

When you received any benefits under the Worker's Compensation Act, and you also receive compensation from a civil case arising out of the same act that led to the Worker's Compensation benefits, then you must pay back the Worker's Compensation carrier for the benefits paid.

That is the Worker's Compensation lien.  

If you or anyone you know has been in a car accident in Connecticut, and the accident was on the job, then feel free to contact the attorneys at The Bartinik Law Firm, P.C., 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut 860-445-8521 or toll free at 888-717-4211.

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut