If the at fault driver refuses to report the claim to his insurance company then you can report the claim. But you will, at least, need to know the name of the insurance company to which to make the report. Any other information is also helpful. It will be difficult to report the claim if you don’t even know the name of the at fault driver. That is why you probably always want to get the name of the other driver at the scene of the crash.

  • "If you have been injured in a car accident on I-95 or another Connecticut roadway, an experienced Groton car accident attorney would be happy to meet with you today for a free and confidential case evaluation. Please reach out to the Bartinik Law Firm at 860-445-8521 or toll free at 888-717-4211."
Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut