If you are charged with drunk driving in Ledyard, Connecticut, and your license is suspended you can still apply for a special driving permit for either work or school. There are some instances where you may not qualify. You will have to submit the application and the DMV will review your driving history to determine whether you qualify. 

If you believe you need help with our work or school permit application for your drunk driving case we are here to help.  Feel free to contact the lawyers at The Bartinik Law Firm, PC., 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut at 860-445-8521 or toll free at 888-717-4211.

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut