We get frequent calls inquiring about medical malpractice.  There is a process to follow before we (or anyone) can bring a medical malpractice lawsuit in Connecticut.  First, the law requires a "good faith certificate" before you can file a lawsuit.  That means you must get a qualified expert to certify that medical malpractice has occurred.  In order to have an expert review the case to prepare a good faith certificate you must prepare your notes, and medical records to give that expert enough information to form a solid opinion:  One that will hold up in Court.

Therefore, the first thing to do is to gather all of the relevant medical records.  It is very helpful to your potential claim if you gather all of the relevent medical records as soon as possible.

If you or anyone you know believe you have a medical malpractice claim then contact the medical malpractice lawyers at The Bartinik Law Firm, PC and we can guide you though the process.  Our phone number is 860-445-8521 or toll free at 888-717-4211.  Our address is 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut.  

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut