If you have been injured in a car crash in Norwich, Connecticut, and the other driver was a drunk driver you are entitled to get a copy of the arrest report, and the drunk driving investigation report.  The drunk driving investigation report is called the A44 report, and contains a lot of useful information to help you prosecute your case against the drunk driver.  

You can get the drunk driver criminal investigation report by requesting it from the police department or the prosecutor's office.  In the Norwich, Connecticut area, the prosecutor's office is in the GA21 courthouse located at 1 Courthouse Square in Norwich, Connecticut.  There are several police departments in the Norwich area.  

If you need help with your case, we are here to help.  Contact the car accident victim lawyers at The Bartinik Law Firm, PC., 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, CT. at 860-445-8521 or toll free at 888-717-4211.

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut