No. Under our law you must have a Court judgment or an agreement with the defendant before you can force the defendant to compensate you for the cost of your medical care. This means that in car crash cases, plaintiff’s (you) are forced to get the care they need and pay for it, and then, after the medical bills are incurred you seek reimbursement for the bills.

  • "If you have been injured in a car accident on I-95 or another Connecticut roadway, an experienced Groton car accident attorney would be happy to meet with you today for a free and confidential case evaluation. Please reach out to the Bartinik Law Firm at 860-445-8521 or toll free at 888-717-4211."
Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut