Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-717-4211
Phone: 860-445-8521
Bartinik Law Firm, PC

Where do I bring my car for repairs?

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut

Blog Category:
Comments (0)

You can bring it to the car repair shop of your choice.  But the insurance company will likely only agree to pay for what they consider to be reasonable repairs.   Many times, the insurance company with have a special arrangement with a car repair shop to get the best deals.  It is your choice, however, about whether you chose to deal with one particular repair shop or another. 

If you have a question about a truck or car accident on Rt. 12 in Groton, Ledyard, or Norwich, Connecticut feel free to contact the Rt. 12 car accident attorneys at The Bartinik Law Firm PC, 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut at 860 445 8521 or toll free at 888 717 4211.

Category: Auto Accidents

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "Where do I bring my car for repairs?"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Live Chat