The best way to get the adjuster to set high reserves is to present your case in the best light possible, and to make sure the adjuster knows all of the good parts of your case.  For example, if you are admitted into the hospital make sure the adjuster knows that.  If you are going to need surgery the adjuster should know that.  If your family care doctor refers you to the surgeon, the adjuster should know that.  Or if you have photos of your car that show that the car crash was a high impact major crash, then those photos should be shown to the adjuster.   The adjuster should be given all of the best parts of your case so the adjuster knows your case has value. 

If you have a question about a serious truck or car accident in New London Connecticut feel free to contact the New London car accident attorneys at The Bartinik Law Firm PC, 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut at 860 445 8521 or toll free at 888 717 4211.

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment