No.  Under our law you must have a Court judgment or an agreement with the defendant before you can force the defendant to compensate you for the cost of your medical care.   This means that in car crash cases, plaintiff’s (you) are forced to get the care they need and pay for it, and then, after the medical bills are incurred you seek reimbursement for the bills. 

If you have a question about a truck or car accident on Rt. 1 in Groton or New London, Connecticut feel free to contact the Rt. 1 car accident attorneys at The Bartinik Law Firm PC, 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut at 860 445 8521 or toll free at 888 717 4211.

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment