Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-717-4211
Phone: 860-445-8521
Bartinik Law Firm, PC

How do I report a claim?

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut

Blog Category:
Comments (0)

A claim can be reported any way:  Telephone, letter, on-line.    But keep a copy of a letter, or on-line report as proof that you reported the claim.  Also, follow up with your telephone report if you have not been contacted by the insurance company promptly after your report.  Then you should report the claim in writing using certified mail.

If you or anyone you know has a question about a car or truck accident in Groton Connecticut, or car insurance please call the car accident attorneys at The Bartinik Law Firm PC, 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut at 860 445 8521 or toll free at 888 717 4211.

Category: Auto Accidents

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "How do I report a claim?"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Live Chat