Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-717-4211
Phone: 860-445-8521
Bartinik Law Firm, PC

How do I prove that I reported a car accident claim?

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut

Blog Category:
Comments (0)

     Normally, this is not a problem.  You will almost always receive some sort of communication back from the insurance company shortly after you report the claim.  That communication should be on their letterhead.  I will usually contain the important information about the claim including the claim number, date of the loss, the insured’s name, your name, and your date of birth.  If you don’t receive anything back from the insurance company, then you can request a letter with the contact information of the adjuster.  Also, you can always send a certified letter to the insurance company as proof that you reported the claim.

If you or anyone you know has a question about how to report a claim in a car accident in New Haven, Connecticut contact the attorneys at The Bartinik Law Firm P.C., 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut at 860 445 8521 or toll free at 888 717 4211.

Category: Auto Accidents

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "How do I prove that I reported the car accident claim in New Haven, Connecticut?"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Live Chat