If you do decide that you want the services of a lawyer who has experience handling serious personal injury cases like yours here are afew questions to ask to help you find the right lawyer for your type of case.
Ask the lawyer:
1. Are you Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy.
2. Are you a Superlawyer?
3. Are you involved in your state’s Trial Lawyer organizations in a leadership position?
4. Have you handled similar cases in the past?
5. Have you received written client testimonials from happy clients?
6. Are you a published author on topics in your field?
You can also get our free Guide to Attorney Advertising in Connecticuct.
If you or anyone you know are looking for a lawyer in Southeastern Connecticut and have questions contact the Groton, Connecticut car accident lawyers at The Bartinik Law Firm, PC., 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut at 860 445 8521 or toll free at 888 717 4211.