A Workers Compensation claim can only be made for an injury that occurred on the job.  Transportation to and from work is not considered work, and therefore you cannot file a Workers Compensation claim. 

If you have a question about a truck or car accident on Rt. 12 in Groton Connecticut feel free to contact the Groton car accident attorneys at The Bartinik Law Firm PC, 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut at 860 445 8521 or toll free at 888 717 4211.

Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Connect with me
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment