Wrecked! The Essential Guide to Getting your Vehicle Fixed after a Connecticut Car Accident.
Being in a Wreck Was Bad Enough…Now You Need to Get Your Vehicle Fixed
If you’re reading this page, you’ve probably been in a wreck and are trying to get your life back on track. There’s no doubt that a car wreck can turn things upside down for you and leave you frustrated and confused. Our firm has helped thousands of accident victims over the years, and we know how difficult the days, weeks and even months after an accident can be.
One of the common questions we are asked after someone has been in a wreck is, “How do I get my car fixed or repaired?”
It’s such a common question, in fact, that we figured we should write a short guide to help folks get through the process of getting their car fixed after an accident. The result:
Wrecked! The Essential Guide to Getting Your Vehicle Fixed after a Connecticut Accident
In this easy-to-follow guide, Connecticut auto accident attorney Peter J. Bartinik, Jr. walks you through what to expect when you go to get your vehicle fixed, and he answers the key questions you likely have, such as:
- What happens right after the crash regarding the damage to my car?
- Who does the repair and can I choose the shop?
- What if there is a dispute about the cost of the repair?
- How much do I get for my car?
- What’s the difference between retail value and replacement value and why is that distinction important?
- What if I have property damage coverage for my vehicle?
- What happens if my car is totaled?
- What happens to my car loan if my car is totaled or damaged?
To request this free, essential consumer guide, simply fill out the form you see on this page and we’ll send you an immediate download. It’s that easy.