Eastern Connecticut DUI Book
Attention: A Connecticut DUI/DWI is a Serious Crime and Can Adversely Impact You for Years to Come. Learn What You Can Do to Improve Your Situation and Help Defend Your Case with This Important Free Book from Bartinik Law Firm.
Whatever the circumstances are that led to your situation, you’ve found yourself facing a DUI/DWI charge in the state of Connecticut. Don’t despair…there are things you can do to improve your outlook.
The key is understanding what you are facing, what you are up against and how things will likely play out.
Connecticut DUI/DWI attorney, Peter J. Bartinik, Jr. has written the Eastern Connecticut DUI book with you in mind. It’s packed with information and details about the DUI/DWI process and answers the many critical questions you probably have, including:
- What can I do to defend my case?
- Am I presumed innocent or guilty?
- What are the elements I have to defend against in my DUI/DWI case?
- What does the state have to prove?
- What does the DMV have to prove?
- Will I go to jail?
- Will my name be published in local newspapers?
- What will happen to my insurance rates?
- How long will my DUI/DWI case take?
- What are the penalties I’m facing if the charges stick?
- Is it possible that I’ll lose my license?
- Do I need to hire a lawyer to defend my DUI/DWI charge?
- How expensive is a lawyer and can I even afford one?
- And, many more.
So, arm yourself with the facts about DUI/DWI in Connecticut and get the information you need by requesting your free copy of The Eastern Connecticut DUI Book – What to Expect and What You are Up Against. Simply fill out the form you see on this page, and we’ll send you an immediate download.