Q What negligence common law claims are typically made in a car crash case?
1. Striking the other car from the rear
2. Failing to stop for the red light or stop sign,
3. Failing to pay attention to where he was going,
4. Failure to turn to avoid the crash,
5. Failure to apply breaks to avoid the crash,
6. Traveling too fast for the circumstances.
If you or anyone you know has a question about a serious car or truck accident or car insurance please call one of the Car Accident Lawyers at The Bartinik Law Firm PC, 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut at 860 445 8521 or toll free at 888 717 4211.