Q What are some good questions to ask a lawyer when you are looking for a lawyer in Groton, Connecticut.
If you do decide that you want the services of a lawyer who has experience handling serious personal injury cases like yours here are a few questions to ask to help you find the right lawyer for your type of case.
Ask the lawyer:
- Are you Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy.
- Are you a Superlawyer?
- Are you involved in your state’s Trial Lawyer organizations in a leadership position?
- Have you handled similar cases in the past?
- Have you received written client testimonials from happy clients?
- Are you an author in this particular field.
If you or anyone you know has question about hiring a lawyer feel free to get our free Guide to Lawyer Advertising in Connecticut.
If you or anyone you know was injured through the fault of a careless driver or has a different type of personal injury cliam contact the Groton, Connecticut personal injury lawyers at The Bartinik Law Firm, PC., 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, Connecticut 860 445 8521 or toll free at 888 717 4211.