Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-717-4211
Phone: 860-445-8521
Bartinik Law Firm, PC

Can I recover Workers Compensation benefits if my car crash happened on my way to or from work, but not on the job?


Generally, a Workers Compensation Claim can only be made for an injury that occurred on the job. Transportation to and from work is not considered work, and therefore you cannot file a Workers Compensation Claim.

  • "If you have been injured in a car accident on I-95 or another Connecticut roadway, an experienced Groton car accident attorney would be happy to meet with you today for a free and confidential case evaluation. Please reach out to the Bartinik Law Firm at 860-445-8521 or toll free at 888-717-4211."
Peter J. Bartinik, Jr.
Civil Trial Attorney, Practicing Law in Connecticut

Live Chat