Some question to ask before you hire a personal injury lawyer in Norwich, Connecticut.
Some Practical Questions To Ask Before You Hire A Lawyer.
Here is a list of questions that you might consider getting answered before you hire a lawyer:
1. Have you handled this kind of case before? If so, tell me your experience?
2. Are you board certified by the organization that certifies lawyers as specialists in your field?
3. Are you recognized as a Superlawyer by Westlaw?
4. Are you rated under the Lexus rating system?
5. Do you have real trial experience taking cases to verdict?
6. What are your fees, and how are they calculated?
7. Will you provide me with a detailed explanation of the fees and how they are computed in writing?
8. Are you a published author on the field related to my case?
9. Also, you can ask about their AVVO rating.
Also, you can get our free Guide to Attorney Advertising in Connecticut. It is a simple free download from this website, or you can call us for a papers copy.
If you or anyone you know is seeking information about hiring a lawyer due to a car accident or personal injury case in Norwich, Connecticut or any other town in Eastern, Connecticut contact the Norwich car accident lawyers at The Bartinik Law Firm, PC., 100 Fort Hill Road, Groton, CT., 860 445 8521 or toll free at 888 717 4211.
1 Comments to "Some question to ask before you hire a personal injury lawyer in Norwich, Connecticut."
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Some question to ask before you hire a personal injury lawyer in Norwich, Connecticut."To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."